- Small glass bottles, 4” to 7” tall, three
- Melissa Frances Resin Embellishments Edwardian Appliques Elegance Frames (Heart and Home), three
- Download Collection images (The Vintage Workshop): Flower Girls (IE250)
- Nylon coated flexible beading wire
- Beads: triangular bottle: freshwater pearls, seven; amethyst: 10mm, six; 3mm, seven; lavender, 3mm, seven; round bottle: freshwater pearls, seven; crystal rondelles, 6mm, six; aquamarine rondelles, 6mm, six; aquamarine round, 3mm, five; tall bottle: freshwater pearls, seven; light green oval, 10mm, five; crystal rondelles, 6mm, 12
- Antique finish findings: head pins, 1-1/2” long, three; jump rings, 10mm, three
- Crop-A-Dile (We R Memory Keepers)
- Adhesives (Beacon Adhesives): Gem-Tac Permanent Adhesive; Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Pliers: chain-nose; round-nose
- Wire Cutters*
- Computer and color printer
- Download images from www.thevintageworkshop.com and resize to approximately 2”x2-1/4”. Cut out images and glue to backs of frames. Use chain-nose pliers to attach jump rings to bottom holes.
- For triangular bottle charm, string one lavender and one amethyst bead onto head pin. Use round-nose pliers to form a loop on end of head pin. Open jump ring on bottom of frame with chain-nose pliers. Loop on charm and close jump ring. Repeat steps for round bottle, stringing one aquamarine, one crystal and one pearl onto head pin. For tall bottle, use one pearl and two crystals.
- Cut 8” length from nylon beading wire. Loop one end of thread into frame and tie a knot. Dab a small amount of jewelry glue onto knot to secure. For frame with amethyst charm, string one pearl, one 3mm amethyst, one lavender and one 10mm amethyst. Repeat sequence until all beads are used. Thread end of wire into opposite hole on frame. Pull thread until beads are secure against sides of frame. Tie knot and apply glue to end. Repeat steps for round bottle using the following sequence: one pearl; one aqua rondelle; one 3mm aqua; one crystal rondelle. For tall bottle, use: one pearl; one oval green bead; two crystal rondelles.
- 1. Fill bottles with easy-to-make fresh
floral waters, perfect for facial toners
and baths. Rose and lavender make
wonderful facial toners.
- 2. In a 4 ounce glass bottle, add 1/2 teaspoon of vodka. Add 20 drops of desired essential oil and shake vigorously. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- 3. Add distilled or purified water, leaving
a bit of space at the top. Shake
vigorously. Let mixture sit in a cool, dark place for at least one week. Shake well before using.