Mon Amie Card & Favors
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Cardstock: Black, White
- BoBunny Crush Collection 6"x6" Paper Pad
- Small adhesive gems: black and pink pearls, pink rhinestones
- Pearl ball-head pins, one each: pink, black
- White trims: wrinkled ribbon, twill ribbon
- Pink/white baker's twine
- Stamp Sets: Waltzingmouse Stamps Fancy Phrases, Unity Stamp Co. Wishes & Kisses
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Dies: Nestabilities Classic Heart, Classic Squares LG, and Decorative Elements Lacey Squares; Shapeabilities Nested Lacey Pennants and Square Bracket Edge Box
- Clearsnap ColorBox Pigment Ink Pads: Black, Orchid
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares; Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, 1/4"
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, scoring tool, pencil, 1/8 hole punch
- 1. Die cut two 4-1/4" lacey squares from black cardstock. Score one square 1/2" from top edge and adhere to second square to create top-fold card.
- 2. Die cut 3-1/2" white cardstock square and slightly smaller pink paper square; adhere layers together. Tie wrinkled ribbon into bow around layered panels; adhere to card.
- 3. Die cut two hearts, one white and one bird print. Adhere bird heart to card, under ribbon. Stamp sentiment and hearts onto white heart; adhere with foam squares.
- 4. Insert pins through bow knot. Add black pearls to card corners.
- 1. Die cut and assemble black cardstock box, securing edges with tape.
- 2. Punch two holes near top edge on left and right sides of box. Thread twine through holes; use twine to tie a twill ribbon handle to box.
- 3. Die cut bird heart and white cardstock pennant. Stamp sentiment onto pennant. Adhere pieces to box with foam squares. Add pink gems to handle ends and pennant.
- 4. Wrap candy bar with paper of choice. Tie ribbon around bar as shown. Create die-cut heart tag, stamp sentiment, and tie to bow with twine. Add pink gem to bow.