- Clay pot and saucer
- DecoArt Texture Stucco
- DecoArt Acrylic Paints: Americana Lamp Black, Dazzling Metallics Champagne Gold
- DecoArt Texture Stencils by Tracy Moreau Brocade & Berry Borders
- DecoArt Palette Knife
- Royal & Langnickel Paintbrushes: Royal Aqualon Glaze/Wash, Series 2700, 3/4”; Sable Standard Handle Fan Blender, Series 5030, #2
- Beacon Adhesives Quick Grip All-Purpose Permanent Adhesive
newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Let dry between steps.
- 1. Place clay pot upside down on covered work surface. Position Berry Border stencil on clay pot.
- 2. Use palette knife to apply Texture Stucco on open areas of stencil. To remove stencil, hold one end of stencil down with fingers and carefully lift opposite end.
- 3. Repeat stenciling around pot. Wash stencil immediately.
- 4. Use glaze/wash brush to paint pot and saucer Lamp Black.
- 5. Use fan blender brush to drybrush pot and saucer Champagne Gold.
- 6. Adhere saucer to pot as shown. Place candles on saucer.