Rose on Script Card
- White cardstock, 12”x12”
- GCD Studios Ella Blue Collection Hallie Paper
- Penny Black Inc. Rosa Stamp (4184K)
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Dies: Grand Nestabilities Grand Rectangles and Grand Scalloped Rectangles, Edgeabilities Classic Scallop and Classic Triple Scallop
- Tsukineko Memento Ink Pads: London Fog, Tuxedo Black
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: Smoky Purple (RV93), Yellow Green (YG03), Blue Berry (BV04), Rose Red (R85), Pale Cherry Pink (R11)
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, removable tape, thin foam squares
paper trimmer, detail scissors
- Cut a sheet of white cardstock in half; fold piece in half. Position scalloped rectangle die #2 cutting edge down onto folded cardstock. Be sure fold is just inside the cutting line of the die. Secure die with a few pieces of removable tape. Die cut card; remove tape.
- Die cut a rectangle from floral paper and adhere to card.
- Cut a white cardstock panel slightly smaller than floral panel. Stamp gray image onto cardstock, centered but closer to top edge. Color rose with markers.
- Stamp two black roses onto cardstock scraps. Color images in same way as first. Detail cut roses; detail cutting is also known as “fussy” cutting.
- Position the edger die template from the Classic Triple Scallop set and the decorative insert from the Classic Scallop set along the bottom of the stamped panel. Secure dies with tape. Die cut and emboss decorative edge.
- Adhere panel to card with foam squares. Adhere rose cut-outs over rose on stamped panel with foam squares.
- 1. To create shaped cards in a snap, carefully align folded edge of cardstock just inside the cut line of your die template.