Berry Basket Party Favor & Invite
- Jewel Plaid Paper Collection*
- Cardstock: Retro Cardstock 8”x8” Collection*; white
- Blank white card, 5”x6-1/2”*
- Purple tissue paper
- Bright Flowers Collection*
- Vintage Shaped Brads*
- White mini rick-rack
- White embroidery floss
- Berry Box Template*
- Black ink pad
- Hole punch, 1/16”
- *Products by Hot Off The Press
- 1. Trace template onto back of plaid paper, following manufacturer’s instructions for tracing, cutting and folding template. Punch holes at corners of basket rim where indicated; secure with pink flower brads.
- 2. Wrap small treats in tissue paper, tie with rick-rack and place in basket.
- 3. Trace strawberry template onto pink cardstock and stem onto back of plaid paper. Cut out shapes and handwrite “Thanks for Coming” on berry. Ink berry edges. Glue stem to top. Punch hole at top of stem and thread onto rick-rack; tie bow.
- 1. Cut 4-3/4”x6” pink cardstock panel, ink edges and adhere to card. Cut 1-5/8”x6-1/2” plaid strip; glue rick-rack down center of strip.
- 2. Repeat Basket Favor Step 3 to create white berry and plaid stem. Thread berry onto length of white embroidery floss; do not tie yet.
- 3. Attach two purple flowers to top of plaid strip with flower brad. Tie berry tag around brad beneath flowers. Glue plaid strip to card; spot glue berry off to side as shown.
- 1. Cut template from brown paper to
create a tiny crate; place a small, juicy apple inside.
- 2. Replace “Thanks for Coming” tag with names, and favors do double-duty as place cards.
- 3. For other occasions, add a thin strip of cardstock to basket to create a handle.