Sweet Love Card
- Cardstock: white, light blue
- Patterned papers: blue grid, blue check, cream/red floral
- Silver glitter paper
- Red and blue buttons, three
- Red/white baker’s twine
- K&Company Kelly Panacci Valentine Word Glitter Stickers
- Red glittered craft foam sheet
- Background stamp of choice
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Scrappy Cat Vintage Valentine Dies: Sizzlits Accordion Fold Flowers Set #2, Bigz Vintage Doily
- Blue ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, liquid glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make white top-fold card. Die cut doily from blue cardstock; overstamp with background and adhere to card.
- Cut two blue paper panels and adhere to card as shown.
- Die cut accordion flowers from floral paper. Die cut background flower from glitter foam and heart from silver glitter paper. Assemble accordion flower and adhere to foam. Adhere silver heart and red heart sticker to center. Adhere to card.
- Apply word stickers to card as shown, trimming elements as needed.
- Thread buttons with twine; glue buttons to card.
- 1. Change papers used for various pieces to create several similar, not identical, cards at once.