Children's Artwork Magnets
- Patera Antique Silver items*: Framed Pendant: Small Square; Flat Tag: Large Thin; Large Jump Ring
- Crayon wrappers
- Craft magnets
- Ceramcoat Satin Acrylic Varnish (Delta Creative)
- Small paintbrush
- Computer and printer
- Glass, Metal & More Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- Glue stick
- Jewelry pliers
- Tear assorted color crayon wrappers into small pieces to fit inside square pendant. Use glue stick to collage wrappers inside pendant. Brush two or three thin coats of satin varnish, letting dry between applications.
- Use computer and printer to print child’s name. Cut out nape and adhere to thin flat tag. Apply light coat of varnish and let dry.
- Use metal adhesive to glue magnet to back of square pendant. Let dry.
- Use jump ring to attach assembled magnet to name tag.
Childnren's Artwork Magnets