- Hobby Lobby Wooden Heart Mobile
- Double-sided patterned papers, 12”x12”: two teal, one each pink and red
- White foam alphabet stickers
- Embellishments: four felt flowers, two paper rosettes
- Trims: white tulle, pink ribbon
- White acrylic paint
- Liquid glue
scissors, ruler, pencil, newspapers, foam paintbrush
- Trace both sides of hearts onto various papers; cut out and glue to hearts.
- Dab heart edges, inside and out, with white paint; let dry.
- Glue flowers and rosettes to both sides of largest heart; let dry.
- Apply “love” stickers to both sides of smallest heart.
- Knot tulle and ribbon around hanging loop as shown.
- 1. Pre-made embellishments add instant style to paper projects, home décor, even your wardrobe!