- Canvas or cardstock shapes with scalloped trim: hearts, 3”, three; tags, 4”x6”, four
- Chipboard letters: b, a, b, y
- Jute twine, 32” length
- Blue heart eyelets, 14
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Yellow Light, Yellow Green, Razzle Berry, Purple Wave, Baby Blue; Matte Spray Sealer
- Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
newspaper (to cover work surface), flat paintbrush, scissors
- On covered work surface, paint hearts Razzle Berry, tags Yellow Light, “b” chipboard letters Purple Wave, and “a” and “y” chipboard letters Yellow Green. Let dry. Paint scalloped trim on tags Yellow Green or Baby Blue. Lightly paint scalloped trim on one heart (center heart) Baby Blue. Let dry.
- Adhere letters on center of tags. Let dry. Apply sealer. Let dry.
- Use Crop-A-Dile to punch holes in upper corner of each item as shown. Attach eyelets.
- Thread cording through eyelets using photo as guide. Trim cording ends.