Flower Clusters Card
- Cardstock: white; green
- Light green adhesive gems
- White paper blossoms (Prima)
- Stamps (Hero Arts): Outline Flowers Design Block; Bird in Cage; Old French Writing; Screen Shadow; Petal Lace Border
- Ink pads (Tsukineko): RoseBud, New Bamboo Memento dye; VersaMark watermark; Fuchsia Pink StazOn
- Zing Buttercream embossing powder (American Crafts)
- Leafy Branch punch (EK Success Ltd.)
- Detail scissors
- Heat tool
- Small clear adhesive dots
- Make white side-fold card base. Open card. Stamp 5/8”-wide strip at right inside edge with Screen Shadow in RoseBud. Trim away a 5/8”-wide strip from right edge of card front, so pink area will be visible when card is closed.
- Cut a 1”x7” white cardstock strip. Stamp strip with New Bamboo lace border; cut out with detail scissors. Protecting pink stamped area at right side, stamp New Bamboo script and bird cage images over card front. Sponge New Bamboo ink around edges of card front and border strip. Close card. Adhere border strip over pink area next to closed card front; strip should not overlap card front.
- Stamp second sheet of white cardstock with Screen Shadow in RoseBud. Use Fuchsia Pink ink to stamp Flower Outline four times. Hand cut one large flower, three medium flowers and eight smaller flowers from cardstock.
- Using photo as guide, layer several flowers with adhesive dots. Adhere white flower and three gems to center of each layered blossom. Cut one smaller blossom in half for use at upper left and lower right edges of card front.
- Clean script stamp well. Stamp green cardstock repeatedly with VersaMark script images. Heat emboss with cream embossing powder. Punch 14 branches from cardstock.
- Scatter and adhere flowers and branches across card front as shown; adhere flower centers and straight ends of branches only, allowing leaves and petals to gently curve up from card.
- 1. Replace gem centers with pearls for alternate look. Adhere flowers to wire stems and place several in a small vase or a shadow box frame for a quick home accent. To create a non-stamped version of this lovely, layered card, get a similar look with layered silk or paper blossoms and leaves; adhere a strip of lace or a punched paper border along the left edge.
Flower Clusters Card