- Cardstock: Stamper’s SelectWhite, Black (PaperTrey Ink); Pink Pirouette (Stampin’ Up!)
- Nana’s Nursery Diecut Chipboard Shapes & Letters (DCWV)
- Sheer green dot ribbon, 3/8” (Offray)
- Felt flowers: Cool Mix (Zva Creative); pink and white blooms (Etsy)
- Silver brads (Making Memories): mini; jumbo
- Circle punches (Creative Memories): 1-1/4”; 1-1/2”
- Stampin’ Dimensionals foam adhesive dots (Stampin’ Up!)
- Make pink card base. Cut slightly smaller black and white cardstock panels; adhere panels together and set aside.
- Cut 10” ribbon length and tie in bow around bottom of layered piece.
- Punch, layer and adhere black and white
circles together; do not adhere to
- Add chipboard letters and flowers, with brad centers, to circles as shown. Adhere flower circles directly to layered panels; adhere letter circles with foam dots.
- Insert four silver brads in center of layered panels as shown; adhere panel to card front.
- 1. Firmly glue flowers to ends of little bobby pins or a baby-sized headband for a coordinating gift.
- 2. Adjust card size as needed to create a birthday card for older girls; change out “girl” for child’s name.
- 3. Adding the additional cardstock layers to the card front not only adds style, it allows you to hide brad and ribbon ends, presenting a smooth inner surface.