Paris Flea Market Jewelry Set
- Patera items*: Large Oval Punch; Antique Copper Raised Pendant Grande Oval; Paris Collage Sheet; Decorative Words Transfer Sheet; Antique Silver Flat Tag Large Thin; Antique Copper Small Heart Charm; Antique Copper Small Textured Cable Chain, 18” length; Antique Silver Large Textured Cable Chain, 3” length; Antique Toggle Bar and Ring; Antique Copper Headpins, two; Antique Gold Open Beadcap; Antique Silver Petal Beadcap, 6mm. Light blue glass beads, 6mm, two
- Amber glass bead, 6mm
- Matte dècoupage or gel medium
- Satin polyurethane varnish
- Patera items*: Antique Silver Mini Link Circles Double Loops, two; Paris Transfer Sheet; Antique Silver Headpins, two; Antique Silver Ear Wires, two; Antique Copper Petal Beadcaps, 6mm, two
- Glass Dome Circles, 1mm, two
- Diamond Glaze Adhesive
- Light blue glass beads, two
- Circle punch, 1/2”
- *Products by Nunn Design
- Jewelry pliers
- Small paintbrush
- Straight pin
- 1. Punch oval Eiffel Tower image from Paris Collage Sheet. Brush back of image and inside of grande oval pendant with dècoupage medium. Press image firmly into pendant. Brush top of image with thin even coat of medium. Let dry. Brush a coat of satin varnish over image to seal well. Let dry.
- 2. Cut out word “oui” from transfer sheet. Drop word into bowl of water; let soak for about a minute. Remove from water. Slide top, filmy portion of transfer away from its paper backing. Apply filmy portion (face up) to flat tag. Gently dab top of word with paper towel to remove excess water. Let dry. Brush a thin coat of satin varnish over tag. Let dry, then apply a second coat of varnish.
- 3. Use jewelry pliers to remove two links from large silver chain. Using one link as a jump ring, attach to top loop of oval pendant. Close jump ring. Set remaining link aside. Thread gold beadcap, amber bead, silver beadcap and blue bead onto a headpin. Use jewelry pliers to make a loop and trim any excess wire. Attach assembled bead loop to bottom loop of oval pendant.
- 1. Cut out the fleur-de-lis and “Paris” images from transfer sheet, using circle punch. Drop images into bowl of water; let soak for about a minute. Remove from water. Slide top, filmy portion of one image away from its paper backing. Apply filmy portion (face up) to inside of one mini link circle. Gently dab top of image with paper towel to remove excess water. Repeat process with remaining image and mini link circle.
- 2. Brush thin layer of Diamond Glaze on bottom of one glass dome. Drop glass dome into one mini link circle and press down firmly. Dab away any excess glaze with a paper towel. Repeat with remaining glass dome and mini link. Let dry.
- 3. Attach an ear wire to top loop of each mini link circle. Thread a beadcap and blue bead onto a headpin. Use pliers to create a loop and trim any excess wire. Attach assembled bead loop to bottom of loop of mini link. Repeat process with remaining bead and mini link.
Paris Flea Market Jewelry Set