- Manila file folder
- Cardstock: cream; raisin; teal
- Metal Heart Clip (Making Memories)
- My Story stamp set (Oxford Impressions)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads (Ranger): Aged Mahogany; Fired Brick; Worn Lipstick; Mustard Seed; Broken China; Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Stream Adirondack Alcohol Ink and Applicator (Ranger)
- Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Embossing Powder (Ranger)
- Inkssentials tools (Ranger): Heatit Craft Tool; Non-Stick Craft Sheet; Mini Mister; Glossy Accents
- Cut raisin or teal cardstock to 6-1/4”x9”; score and fold in half. Cut 3-7/8”x5-5/8” cream cardstock piece and 3-3/4”x5-1/2” piece from manila folder. Designer Tip: Using a manila folder ensures the fibers in the inked paper have not been bleached, a detrimental process to inks.
- Rub inks directly onto craft sheet without overlapping. Use Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick, Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed for foreground card. Use Mustard Seed, Broken China and Black Soot for Love card. Mist with water.
- Drag manila piece through ink; heat set with craft tool. Tap inked paper into remaining ink until desired coverage is achieved, taking care not to mix colors. Heat set after each application of ink.
- Stamp or embellish inked piece as desired. For Love Card, stamp image and sentiment with Black Soot. Sprinkle with Faded Jeans embossing powder and heat set until powder takes on vintage look; follow manufacturer’s instructions. Apply alcohol ink to metal clip; adhere to card with Glossy Accents.
- Adhere card layers as shown.