- Candy: flat lollipop; blister pack gum
- Prismatics Island Mist cardstock (Prism Papers): Dark; Light
- Report Card Collection patterned (October Afternoon)
- Copper Leafing Pen (Krylon)
- Black/white polka dot ribbon (May Arts)
- Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders): Labels One; Classic Hearts
- The Wizard Embossing and Die-Cutting System (Spellbinders)
- Scor-Pal Scoring Tool (Scor-Pal)
- Handheld Punch, 1/8” circle (Fiskars)
- Adhesives: Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon); Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares (3L)
- 1. Cut 2-1/2”x6” piece of darker cardstock. Score at 1/2”, 3” and 5-1/2” from one short end. Use handheld punch to punch circle in center of each 1/2” tab so holes will line up when assembled.
- 2. Fold tabs in on top of each other, lining up holes, to create an A-frame cover. Adhere tabs with paper glue.
- 3. Cut 2” square of lighter cardstock; adhere to cover. Tie ribbon around front cover. Die cut label and heart from patterned papers; edge label with Leafing Pen. Adhere pieces to cover with foam squares.
Altered Blister Gum Package
- 1. Cut 4”x5-3/4” piece of lighter cardstock. Score at 1/4”, 2-3/4”, 3”, 5-1/2” and 5-3/4” from one short end. Fold and assemble package sleeve.
- 2. Cut 2-1/2”x3-3/4” patterned paper piece; adhere to front. Tie ribbon around front of sleeve. Die cut label and heart from patterned papers; edge label with Leafing Pen. Adhere pieces to cover with foam squares.