Vintage Cupid Valentine
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Sugar Cream; Frosted Pink Prismatics; Natural Smooth Ivory
- Mocha Toile Paperie patterned (Making Memories)
- Adhesive pearls, small and medium (Prima)
- Lace trim
- Impressions Cupid stamp set (Pink Paislee)
- Memento Rich Cocoa dye ink pad (Tsukineko)
- Pastel Shimmer Chalks (Pebbles Inc.)
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- COPIC Airbrush System (Imagination International)
- Nestabilities Labels Four dies (Spellbinders)
- The Wizard Embossing and Die-Cutting System (Spellbinders)
- Scor-Pal Scoring Tool (Scor-Pal)
- Jumbo Sponge Dauber (Tsukineko)
- Adhesives: Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon); Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares (3L)
- Make Sugar Cream top fold card base; score with Scor-Pal Tool. Cut and adhere 3-1/2”x5-3/4” patterned paper piece to center top of card front.
- Cut 6” length of lace trim. Following manufacturer’s instructions, use airbrush system to dye trim with Caramel marker. Adhere to card as shown.
- Stamp assorted Rich Cocoa images on patterned paper panel to create collage look; stamp sentiment at bottom right. Sponge Rich Cocoa ink along all card edges.
- Die cut nested labels from Frosted Pink and Natural Smooth Ivory cardstocks as shown. Stamp Rich Cocoa image onto ivory label. Color image with Shimmer Chalks. Sponge Rich Cocoa ink along die-cut edges.
- Use foam squares to adhere image to pink mat; adhere two small pearls at top and bottom. Use foam squares to adhere layered labels to card front. Adhere two medium pearls to top right corner.
Vintage Cupid Valentine Card