- Terra cotta pots, 3”, and saucers, 4”
- Patterned (October Afternoon): Ducks in a Row; Farm Fresh
- White eyelet trim
- Foo-Fa-La Clear Buttons (Autumn Leaves)
- Cotton string
- The Wizard Embossing and Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Classic Scallop Small Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Americana Butter acrylic paint (DecoArt)
- Acrylic sealer
- Adhesives: Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives); super glue gel
- Large needle
- Paper Distressing Tool (Heidi Swapp)
- Apply two coats of Butter acrylic paint to flower pot and saucer; let dry.
- Cut 14” length of white eyelet trim. Adhere trim to outside edge of saucer using paper glue; let dry. Die cut a small scalloped circle from desired paper and glue to inside bottom of saucer. Designer Tip: To protect paper and inside of saucer from food oils, seal surface with moisture-resistant sealer. Never place food directly on surface; use baking papers.
- Place pot upside down on work surface. Cut 3/4”x10” paper strip, distress top edge and glue around base. Adhere contrasting patterned paper to clear button with paper glue; let dry and trim excess. Pierce button holes with needle; tie string through holes around pot. Super glue saucer to top of pot as shown.