- Cardstock: white; brown
- Recycled gift card holder
- Paper flowers: small coordinating text-print (Prima); tiny yellow (Hero Arts)
- Adhesive gems: small yellow, two; tiny rust, one
- Stamps: Lofty Dreams (Impression Obsession); Inkadinkado Hooty (EK Success); Long Branch (Hero Arts)
- VersaFine Vintage Sepia pigment ink pad (Tsukineko)
- Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels): Lemon Meringue; Passion Red; Tuscan Sun
- Watercolor pencils
- Martha Stewart Crafts Cosmos Flower Punch (EK Success)
- Xpress Shape Cutter and Circle Templates (Fiskars)
- Foam adhesive dots
- Cut two 5-1/2” circles from white cardstock and one from brown. Cut a 3” circle from gift card holder; cut 1/2” from right side of circle.
- Punch 18 flowers from newsprint. Place flowers and white circles on protected surface. Following manufacturer’s instructions, spray flowers and circles randomly with orange Glimmer Mist. Designer Tip: To use Glimmer Mist, shake bottle until sediment is no longer visible at bottom; spray upright about 6” from card stock in a sweeping motion. Repeat with red Glimmer Mist. Wipe away excess Glimmer Mist with paper towels. Let dry completely.
- Adhere flowers around back edge of one circle. Adhere gift card “moon” to left side of circle. Stamp Vintage Sepia branch several time along right side as shown, allowing one branch to overlap moon. Stamp sentiment.
- Adhere stamped circle to remaining white circle, colored sides facing out.
- Stamp owl on white cardstock scrap and color with brown, orange and yellow watercolor pencils. Cut out owl and adhere yellow gem eyes. Fold text-print flower in half and glue to back of owl’s head. Fold tiny yellow flower in half and glue to first flower; adhere tiny rust gem to center. Adhere owl to card with foam dots.
- Score brown circle 1/2” from top edge; adhere to back of stamped card front.