Happy Easter Cross-stitch Greeting Card
- 14-count perforated paper
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- Blank card (with 3”x5” opening)
- Backstitch: >varies
- Cross-stitch: >3 strands
- French Knot: >2 strands (wrapped two times)
- 1. Stitching on perforated paper is as easy as stitching on Aida. Unless designs are over two holes, it is not possible to stitch designs with quarter stitches; however, backstitching is easy. The special perforated paper for stitching is durable but keeps stitches at an even tension which avoids distorting the holes.
- 1. Stitch design centered on perforated paper.
- 2. Backstitch as follows: DMC 310 - (1X) all backstitching not set out below; DMC 310 - (2X) bunny’s eyes/mouth; butterfly wing/body; DMC 310 - (3X) butterfly’s antennae (TIP: backstitch while stitching the body!); DMC 310 - (6X) bunny’s nose; DMC 3837 - (2X) all lettering