Antiqued Votive Set
- Glass votives, three
- Adhesive-back rhinestones
- Krylon: Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint; Frosted Glass Finish
- Krylon Easy Tack
- Swirl stencil
- Nail polish remover
scissors, masking tape, paper scraps, cotton balls
- Mask outside of votives using tape and paper. In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, spray votives with Frosted Glass Finish following manufacturer’s instructions. Apply additional coat until mirror effect is achieved. Remove masking tape and paper.
- Dab inside of mirrored glass randomly with cotton ball soaked in nail polish remover to achieve aged look.
- Spray back of swirl stencil with Easy Tack. Adhere stencil on largest votive. Spray stencil with Frosted Glass Finish. Let dry. Remove stencil. Repeat process on smaller votives if desired.
- Apply adhesive-back rhinestones on swirl design as desired.
- 1. Stencils can be cut using a personal die-cut machine and adhesive-back shelf liner which work great with curved surfaces!