Starry Night Snowman Ornament
- Ecru Punch Needle Fabric*, 9”x9”
- 6-strand Embroidery Floss*: Blanc; 310; 164; 605; 608; 666; 701; 725; 3708
- Green (6160) Memory Thread*, 8” length
- Black Stick’rzfelt (Kunin)
- Denim felt, 4”x6”
- 3-strand punch needle
- Punch needle threader
- Interlocking or gripper hoop embroidery frame, 7”
- Chenille Needle*, #18
- Embroidery Scissors*
- Quick-dry clear glue
- *Products by The DMC Corp.
- Print out pattern. Transfer design to center of punch needle fabric.
- Place design in hoop frame. Following stitch color guide, use three strands of floss to punch all areas (except snowman’s mouth). Use one strand black floss to punch mouth. Trim excess threads from front and back sides.
- Carefully cut out finished design, leaving 1/16” fabric border.
- Glue design onto front center of black Stick’rzfelt, leaving 1” felt at top and 1/4” at sides and bottom. Let dry.
- For hanger, use chenille needle to poke two holes in top felt border. Thread Memory Thread ends through holes leaving 1” lengths in front. Bend ends into swirls and glue to felt to secure. Shape hanger as shown.
- Remove backing from Stick’rzfelt, and adhere to center of denim felt.