Kraft envelope, 4½”x3¾”
Gift bag with handle. 5½”x8½”
Cardstock in color of choice
Decorative edge scissors
Circle punch, 1”
Tombow Dual Brush Pen
Tombow MONO Adhesive + Permanent
1. Adhere kraft envelope closed using Tombow MONO Adhesive + Permanent.
2. Cut short end of envelope with decorative edge scissors to create 5”x4½” pocket. Punch half circle in middle of pocket opening as shown. Write name on pocket using brush tip of the Dual Brush Pen.
3. Apply Tombow MONO Adhesive + Permanent to back edges of pocket and adhere to front of gift bag.
4. Punch butterfly from cardstock and adhere to clothespin using MONO Adhesive + Permanent.
5. To finish, place folded napkin, cutlery and straw into the pocket. Place snacks inside bag and use butterfly clothespin to close bag.