1. Cut several 4"x5-1/4" sheets from printmaking paper. Cut several more than needed to experiment with.
2. Squeeze teaspoon of each paint color onto palette and add 1/2 teaspoon of extender; mix well. Apply paint to monoprint plate in pattern and color mix of choice. Press paper onto plate and rub with brayer or hands. Carefully peel print up and let dry. Work quickly and repeat onto second piece of paper. Second print will be much lighter than first print to create a variety of cards.
3. Die cut shapes of choice from Stencil Film and place between paper and monoprint plate. Print with one color, let dry and repeat with second color.
4. Choose four to six of your favorite prints to use for notecard set. Print large script initial directly onto printed notecards using a toner-based printer (or bring to an office supply store to print). Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply foil in coordinating color. The texture of paper will show through creating a distressed metallic effect on the monogram.
5. Adhere foiled prints to front of 4-1/4"x5-1/2" white cards.
1. Create a set of matching envelopes by pressing edge of plain white envelopes into leftover paint on monoprint plates.