Tombow MONO Removable Adhesive
1. Refer to photo and draw simple template with 4”x4” front and back with 3”x4” bottom and sides onto computer paper. Add ½” wide tabs on sides as shown.
2. Apply template onto map using Tombow MONO Removable Adhesive.
3. Trace around edges of template with Tombow MONO Drawing Pencil. Cut out using craft knife.
4. Fold and score all edges. Apply Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive to the four tabs, rolling to apply, then swiping to the side for a clean application.
5. Fold in tabs, lining up with gift bag edge and burnish from inside to secure.
6. Cut two 8” lengths of ribbon and attach to inside of gift bag with Tombow Xtreme Tabs.