Vintage map of your town
White cardstock, 7”x9”
Small heart punch
Tombow: MONO Drawing Pencil, MONO TWIN Permanent Pen, Dual Brush Pen #856
Adhesives: Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue, Foam Tape
1. Decoupage map onto canvas with Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue using the broad tip. Don’t be concerned if paper gets wrinkled; once dry, the paper will be tight and flat against the canvas. Adhere map to sides, corners and back of canvas and let dry.
2. Draw house outline on computer paper with Tombow MONO Drawing Pencil and cut out using craft knife. Trace house onto white cardstock and cut out using craft knife.
3. Sketch family’s last name and year it was established using pencil. Ink lettering with fine tip of Tombow MONO TWIN Permanent Pen.
4. Apply four sections of Tombow Foam Tape onto back of cardstock, peel liner paper and adhere to canvas.
5. Color in small section of scrap cardstock with Tombow Dual Brush Pen #856 and punch out small heart. Adhere heart to family’s house address on map using Tombow Foam Tape.