Piggy Treat Cups
- Paper cups: light pink, dark pink
- Cardstock: light pink, dark pink, red, white, black
- Heart ribbons, 3/8”: red/white, white/red
- Pink buttons, 1”, two
- Chenille stems: pink, red
- Heart-shaped pony beads four each: red, pink
- Punches: heart, 1”, 1/2”; circle, 1/8", 5/8”
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue
- 1. Punch two 1" light pink hearts, two 1" dark pink hearts, four red 1/2" hearts, four white 5/8" circles, and four 1/8" black circles.
- 2. Adhere button to center front of cup. Adhere eyes and red heart cheeks to face. Adhere heart ears to top of matching cups. Wrap ribbon around bottom of cups and adhere. Make bow from contrasting ribbon and adhere to ribbon on cup.
- 3. Punch 1/8" hole on each side under top rim of light pink pig. Add two red beads to each end of pink chenille stem and insert into holes; wrap to secure. Repeat for dark pink pig, using red chenille stem and pink beads.