Merry Good Wrap
size: pillow box, 5"x3"; pocket card, 5-1/2"x4"; square box, 3 3/4"x2-1/2"
Merry Good Wrap
- Cardstock: kraft, ivory, red, chartreuse, green My Minds Eye Vintage Christmas 6x6 Designer Paper Pad
- Small kraft pillow box
- White doilies, 6” diameter, four
- Ribbon: red jute, 1/2”; red/white gingham, 1-1/2”; sheer red, 1-1/2”; sheer green with ruffled edge, 1”
- Metal rings, 1”, two
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur Die Cutting and Embossing Machine; Nestabilities Belly Bands Two; M-Bossabilities Cane Weave
- Scor-pal Scor pad, 12”x12”
- Tsukineko Versacolor Ink: Red, Green
- Bo Bunny Holiday Wishes Stamp Set
- Adhesives: Bazzill Basics Permanent Tape Runner, Scor-pal Scor-tape 1/4”
- circle punch, scissors, paper trimmer
- Pillow Box
- 1. Cut 2"x7"strip from green cardstock and 1"x7" strip from chartreuse. Layer chartreuse strip on top of green and adhere together to create bellyband for pillow box. Fold around box and secure with Scor-tape.
- 2. Wrap bellyband with red jute and tie double bow. Stamp sentiment to ivory cardstock with Green ink and cut around edges. Secure to box underneath bow.
- Joy Pocket Card
- 1. Cut 4"x5-3/4" green cardstock panel and 3-3/4"x5-1/4" ivory cardstock panel. Adhere together. Cut 3-1/2"x4-3/4" from joy patterned paper. Cut at angle starting at 2-1/2" and ending at 4-3/4" from bottom edge. Adhere only bottom and two sides with Scor-tape creating front pocket.
- 2. Punch hole at top of card. Add two pieces of red ribbon through punched hole and flag ends. Tie bow around base of red ribbon with green ribbon to secure.
- Square Box
- 1. Cut 8-1/2"x8-1/2" red cardstock for box base. Score at 2-1/2" and 6". Turn paper 90° and score at 2-1/2" and 6". Score corners down outside edge using ruler. Fold on all score lines and fold corners in to center of box as shown.
- 2. Punch a single hole in four folded corners of box using circle punch. Add two metal rings to join all holes.
- 3. For outside panel, emboss large piece of chartreuse cardstock with basket weave folder; cut four 2-1/4"x3-1/4" panels. Mat panels with green cardstock and adhere each piece to box sides.
- 4. Stamp sentiment with Red ink on ivory cardstock. Cut around edges, flag end, and mat with red cardstock. Punch hole at top of sentiment flag and tie two red gingham bows on top.
- 5. Insert doilies into each compartment.