size: 4"x4-1/2", 4"x5-3/4"
- Recycled toilet tissue roll
- Cardstock: white, black
- White glitter paper
- Coordinating pink print papers
- Red chenille stem
- Heart ribbon, 5/8”-wide
- Craft punches: 7/8” circle, hole
- API Crafter’s Pick Incredibly Tacky Glue
Pattern - Love Bugs
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut wings from white glitter paper.
- 2. Cut paper panels: 2"x6" for top and 2-1/4"x6" for bottom. Adhere top to roll, then bottom. Press down on roll to flatten slightly. Wrap 6" length of ribbon around roll to hide seam; adhere.
- 3. Trace half-circle shape at top and bottom edges of roll front; pinch along lines to form flaps. Repeat on roll back. Bend flaps, overlapping back flaps slightly.
- 4. Punch two circles from white cardstock and two holes from black cardstock; adhere to face for eyes. Adhere wings to back of roll. Bend chenille stem in half; adhere to back. Roll or bend ends of stem as desired.