Grafix Arts Films: Heavyweight Clear Craft Plastic; Silver Brush and Copper Brush Funky Film; Matte Adhesive Backed Computer Grafix Film for Inkjet
Assorted paper flowers
Photos of bride and groom, childhood through adulthood
Die-cutting machine with assorted flower and leaf dies
computer with inkjet color printer, paper trimmer, scissors, small circle punch, bone folder, ruler
1. Cut Clear Craft Plastic into five 4"x7" panels. Size digital photos to fit 4"x7" panels; print onto Computer Grafix using inkjet printer. Cut out photos; adhere to craft plastic panels as desired. Lay photo panels out in sequence, leaving 1/16" between panels.
2. Color sheet of Silver Brush Funky Film using green marker, swiping marker back and forth over film. Cut film into ten 1"x7" strips; reserve remainder for leaves. Use green strips to adhere arranged panels together, making flexible joints. With photos facing up, connect panels with green strips centered over seams. Smooth strips with bone folder to remove air bubbles. Turn panels so photos face down and repeat. Wrap remaining two strips around bare edges of outer panels.
3. Die cut flowers from Copper Brush Funky Film in mirror-image pairs. Punch hole in center of one flower from each pair. Remove backing from punched flower. Insert paper flower stem, trimming to fit behind punched flower. Adhere to panels in desired position. Position unpunched flower from pair on opposite side of panel to hide stem.
4. Die cut leaves from green film in mirror-image pairs; adhere to panels as in Step 3. Embellish with rhinestones and stemless flowers using adhesive in same mirror-image pairs.
1. Avoid using photos that contain text or lettering. Printed photos will be translucent and visible from both sides of centerpiece.