- Black poster board or heavy cardstock
- Cardstock: olive green, purple, black, white, red, orange, green
- Silver ball chains, 4”, two
- Round or oval wiggle eyes, 7mm, four
- Circle punch, 1/8”
- Colored chalks: purple, green
- Adhesives: API Crafter’s Pick Incredibly Tacky Glue, foam dots, double-sided tape
Pattern - Monster Boxes
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock. To make boxes, score and fold on dotted lines. Adhere flaps to front of boxes using double-sided tape. Fold in bottom flaps of boxes.
- 2. Rub edges of faces, ears, and noses with purple or green chalk. Draw details on ears using marker; adhere to sides of faces. Adhere faces to front of boxes.
- 3. Adhere noses, eyes, eyebrows, and cheeks to faces using foam dots. Draw wavy smiles and scars using marker. Adhere teeth to smiles.
- 4. For tags, cut two white 3/4"x1-1/2" panels. Write "Trick or Treat" or "Got Treats?" on tags. Adhere to green or purple paper with 1/8" border. Adhere tags at angle to 1"x2" orange panels. Punch hole on tags, insert ball chain, and attach to box handles.