Patterned: Shamrocks on White; Celtic Knots; light green print
White envelope, 5-1/4”x7-1/4” (A7)
Shamrock-print ribbon, 3/8”
Shamrock gems: 3/8”, three; 3/4”, two
Accentuates Holiday Greetings I Designer Die-Cuts
Irish blessing rubber stamp
Ink pads: black dye; Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink
1. Cut cardstock to 7"x10"; score and fold in half. Ink edges.
2. Cut 4-3/4"x6-3/4" piece from each patterned paper; cut each rectangle in half diagonally. Ink edges of two different triangles. Adhere triangles to card front as shown, leaving 1/8" border around outside edge.
3. Cut and adhere 9" ribbon length diagonally across card, hiding paper seam; trim ends.
4. Sponge Irish lass die-cut image edges with ink. Cut 3-1/4"x4-3/4" piece from green print paper; ink edges. Mat image on paper and adhere to card. Adhere small shamrock gems to die-cut image, under bucket.
5. Use black ink to stamp Irish blessing inside card. Embellish with smaller layered triangles and 3/4" gem.
6. Ink edges of remaining shamrock paper triangle cut in Step 2. Adhere to bottom left corner of envelope, leaving 1/8" border around outside edge. Cut 3-1/2"x5-1/2" piece from knots paper, ink edges, and adhere to center of envelope. Adhere remaining gem to upper left corner.
1. Use Peeled Paint ink unless otherwise noted.
1. If sending card through the mail, omit shamrock gems and use stickers instead.
2. Die-cut sheet includes New Year's, Valentine's Day, Easter, and Memorial Day. Make more cards!