Soft-cover photo album, 4-1/2”x6-1/2”, holds 36 photos
Cardstock: Pretty Pink; Light Pretty Pink; Dark Spring Green
Amy Butler Sola 12”x12” Double-Sided Paper Pad
Life’s Journey Metal Art Brass Letters: BON VOYAGE
Holiday Collection Grateful Bobbins Green Ribbon
Prang DAS Air Hardening Modeling Clay
Intl. Tour De Luxe rubber stamp set
Black water-based dye ink pad
Pinking decorative-edge scissors
Craft Glue Dots
1. Place one-quarter package of clay onto waxed paper and roll to 1/4" thick. Stamp postage images onto clay, leaving enough space between images to cut them out with pinking scissors. Let dry completely.
2. Remove inserts from album covers. If covers are sealed, use craft knife to carefully slit tops.
3. Cut green cardstock to 6-1/4"x8-3/4"; score and fold in half. Cut 4-1/8"x5-7/8" light pink piece; set aside.
4. Cut one 3-1/4"x5-5/8" and one 4-1/2"x6-1/4" piece from brown/pink oval paper. Insert larger piece into back album cover. Adhere smaller piece to light pink piece, leaving 1/8" border on three sides.
5. Adhere green ribbon to cardstock, overlapping edge of paper; secure ends at back. Adhere to card front.
6. Use glue dots to adhere metal letters to card as shown.
7. Measure stamped images and add 1/4" to each measurement; cut Pretty Pink cardstock to size and layer under stamped images. Adhere clay pieces to card as shown.
1. Create card/album sets for bride and groom, new parents, pet owners, gardeners, and more. Just choose an appropriate rubber stamp set.
2. Stamp letters onto clay, too, instead of using metal embellishments. Dust with pigment powders for color and shine.