Pattern - RSS: Cornish Heritage Farms Blazes a Trail
- 1. Trace pattern onto back of Vintage Vine paper; cut out. Trim lower edge with scallop scissors.
- 2. Stamp image ontovellum and color back side with markers, using photo as guide. Note: Copic markers should not be used directly on top of StazOn ink; color image from back to preserve detail and provide subtle color effect when lit.
- 3. Position stamped vellum within oval die (A) to determine desired image area; run through die-cutting machine. Using an oval die one size smaller (B), cut oval from center of lampshade.
- 4. Using scallped oval die same size as oval die A, cut matte from blush Sweetie paper. Use oval die B to cut oval from center of pink matte so it's same size as opening in lampshade.
- 5. Apply thin line of glue to inside of lampshade around opening; carefully position vellum oval over glue. Let dry completely.
- 6. Turn flat lampshade over and apply thin line of glue around opening; carefully position scalloped matte over glue. Let dry completely. when dry, embellish matte with gems. Glue rick rack around top and bottom edges of shade; let dry.
- 7. Apply double-sided tape along one end of lampshade on patterned side, peel away liner; and fold edges around to meet at back. Place finished shade on wide glass with tea light candle inside. Note: never leave a burning candle unattended.