Make it... Personal Rub-Ons: It’s a Girl; Hearts & Doo Dads
White chipboard letters, GiRL
Craft punches: Super Daisy; 1/2” circle
1. Cut argyle card stock to 5"x10"; score and fold in half, white side out. Cut 4-1/2" square from Dotted Scoop; cut in half diagonally. Adhere triangle to front bottom corner. Add stitch lines with black pen.
2. Use daisy punch to punch 22 flowers from Chocolate Stripe paper. Layer flowers in pairs, dot side up, off-setting petals. Adhere layers at center only.
3. Punch eleven circles from Funky Stripe. Apply rub-on swirl to each and adhere to flower centers. Adhere ten flowers to card as shown, adhering centers only. Slightly bend petals up for dimension.
4. Outline and dot chipboard letters with black pen; adhere to card. Apply "it's a" rub-on above letters. Use pen to add three dots after rub-on.
5. For inside, cut 3" white cardstock square and mat on 3-1/2" Dotted Scoop square. Handwrite birth information and adhere to center of card. Draw stitch lines around both layers with black pen; adhere last flower to upper right corner.