- Cardstock: Herbal Garden Light; White
- Double-sided patterned: Stitched Stripe; Posies
- Pink buttons, two
- Pink ribbon
- Pink thread
- Tailored Tin rubber stamp sets: Love in Bloom; Girly Girl
- Flamingo ink pad
- Jumbo flower punch
- Sewing machine and white thread
- 1. Cut green cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut 4"x5-1/4" floral piece and adhere to card. Cut 1-1/4"x5-1/4" striped strip; adhere to card as shown.
- 2. Machine sew white zigzag stitch around paper edges.
- 3. Stamp two flowers on pink side of paper; punch out with flower punch. Ink flower edges. Adhere to striped strip. Use pink thread to sew buttons to flower centers.
- 4. Cut small tag from white cardstock; punch hole in top. Stamp "friends"; ink edges. Tie tag to button with ribbon; adhere tag to card.