Rubber stamp sets (Lizzie Anne Designs): Sketched Sentiments; Celebrations II
Ink pads: black; opaque white
Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser and Congrats Words Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft)
Circle punches: 1-1/4”; 1-3/8”
Dimensional adhesive dots
1. Cut black cardstock to 4-3/4"x11"; score and fold in half.
2. Cut 4" white cardstock square; follow manufacturer's instructions to emboss panel.
3. Cut 4" organdy ribbon length; cut one end in a "V." Adhere ribbon to left side of panel, wrapping end to back. Matte panel on 4-1/4" silver cardstock square. Adhere to card. Stamp white sentiment in lower right corner.
4. Stamp black cap on white cardstock; punch out with smaller circle. Punch larger circle from black cardstock. Adhere layers together; adhere to card with adhesive dots.
5. Cut 3-3/4"x6" piece from white printer paper and roll into scroll. Tie with grosgrain ribbon. Flatten slightly and adhere to card with adhesive dots.