- Cardstock: Whisper White; Chocolate Chip; Close to Cocoa
- Chocolate Soufflé patterned
- “Beautiful” rub-on
- Silver eyelet
- Ribbon: sheer white dot; dark brown velvet; light brown ruffled
- Real High Country Wildflowers rubber stamp set
- Classic Stampin’ Dye ink pads: Chocolate Chip; Close to Cocoa
- Circle punch, 1-1/4”
- 1. Cut Cocoa cardstock to 6"x7-1/2"; score and fold in half. Cut 3-1/2"x5-3/4" white cardstock piece and 3-1/2"x4-1/4" patterned piece. Adhere layers to card front.
- 2. Cut and adhere 3-1/2" ruffled and velvet ribbon lengths to card.
- 3. Stamp Chocolate Chip flower onto white cardstock, a second in Close to Cocoa, and a third in Close to Cocoa without re-inking. Cut out 1-1/2"x4" image and mat on Cocoa cardstock. Tie white ribbon around panel and adhere to card with dimensional adhesive dots.
- 4. Apply "Beautiful" rub-on to Chocolate Chip cardstock; trim. Adhere to card just under ribbon edge.
- 5. Punch Cocoa halfcircle; adhere to upper right corner of card. Insert eyelet; tie white ribbon through it.