Sparkling Holly Card
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla; Chocolate Chip; Always Artichoke
- Holiday Cheer patterned
- Ivory organza ribbon
- Vintage copper brad
- Stamps: Be Merry; Winter Bough
- Ink markers: Chocolate Chip; Always Artichoke; Ruby Red; VersaMarker
- Iridescent Ice embossing powder
- Slit punch
- 1. Cut cream cardstock to 6"x7"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 3-1/4"x5-3/4" patterned paper piece. Cut 1"x3-1/2" brown cardstock piece and adhere to bottom of patterned piece. Tie ribbon around brown strip and adhere layered papers to card.
- 3. Color stamp with markers as shown, "huff" warm breath across stamp, and stamp onto cream cardstock. Stamp sentiment.
- 4. Color over berries with clear marker and cover with embossing powder; shake off excess and heat set powder until raised and shiny.
- 5. Cut out design and adhere to card. Punch slit from green cardstock; attach to card with brad.