Quick & Easy Bread Wrap
size: to fit around bread
hp photosmart 720
- Dazzle Paper Collection: Multi Dots; Die Cut Tag
- White button, 5/8”
- Burgundy organza satin-edge ribbon, 1-1/2”, 24” length
- Cellophane-wrapped homemade bread
- Decorate It Tailored Tin
- Ink Pads: Licorice; Pear; Sky
- Scallop-edge scissors
- Sewing machine and burgundy thread
- 1. Cut 3-1/2"x12" rectangle from Multi Dots paper; sand edges.
- 2. Cut two 1/2"x12" strips from reverse side of Multi Dots paper; adhere strips to rectangle edges. Use scallop-edge scissors to cut edges; sand.
- 3. Machine sew zigzag stitches along paper seams. Wrap rectangle around bread; glue ends together at bottom.
- 4. Use Licorice ink to stamp "Merry Christmas" on tag. Use Sky ink to stamp star on white cardstock; cut out and adhere to tag. Glue button to star center.
- 5. Wrap ribbon around bread loaf, thread through tag hole, and tie bow.