Merry Merry Cards & Tags
One Heart...One Mind.
- Merry Merry Cut-A-Part Cardmaker
- Merry Merry Retro Squares patterned
- Bristol cardstock
- Merry Merry Bits-n-Pieces
- Merry Merry Christmas Fun Cards
- Make It...Personal Rub-Ons: Dream 1; Christmas 1 and 2; A Sister Is
- Sheer red/white polka dot ribbon
- White paint marker
- Adhesive crystal gems
- Hook-and-loop tape dot
- Circle punches: 3/4”; 1-1/2”
- 1. Cut apart Cardmaker sheet into separate elements.
- Believe Card
- 1. Score and fold green/white card in half.
- 2. Cut green title block from Bits-n-Pieces sheet. Punch one 3/4" tree circle from same sheet. Adhere right side of circle to block and block to card. Tie ribbon bow and glue to card, tucking under tree circle.
- 3. Dot circles on title block and tree with paint marker. Apply "believe" rub-on to block.
- 4. Cut 3-1/4"x4-3/4" Bristol piece; adhere inside card.
- Happy Holidays Card
- 1. Score and fold red/green dot card in half.
- 2. Cut five graduated strips, from 1/4" to 1-1/4" long, from Bits-n-Pieces "happy holidays" strip. Adhere strips to card edge, forming abstract tree.
- 3. For trunk, cut one circle square from Bits-n-Pieces sheet, just above "happy holidays" strip; cut in half and adhere to card.
- 4. Cut dot paper to fit inside card; adhere. Apply desired rub-on sentiment to paper.
- Be Jolly Card
- 1. Score and fold green/red stripe card at 1" and 4-3/4" from one end, creating tri-panel card.
- 2. Cut argyle strip from Bits-n-Pieces sheet. Wrap and adhere around card; trim excess. Dot diamonds on strip and card with paint marker.
- 3. Cut "Be Jolly" title block from sheet; adhere to right side of card. Adhere hook-and-loop tape dot to card beneath title block edge.
- 4. Cut 3-3/4"x5-1/2" Bristol piece; adhere inside card. Apply desired rub-on sentiment to paper.
- Merry Christmas Card
- 1. Score and fold small dot card into matchbook form.
- 2. Cut "Merry Christmas" from Bits-n-Pieces sheet; adhere to bottom of card.
- 3. Punch two small holes at top of matchbook as shown, avoiding inner card edge. Tie ribbon length through holes and knot at front.
- 4. Cut 3-1/2"x4" Bristol piece; adhere inside card. Cut 1"x4" red dot piece; adhere inside card at bottom. Apply desired rub-on sentiment to paper.
- Tree Tag
- 1. Cut two adjoining tree blocks from Fun Cards sheet; score and fold in half. Cut 3/4"-wide strip same height as tag from patterned paper; fold in half and glue to back edge of tag front.
- 2. Cut Bristol piece to fit inside tag; adhere. Apply desired rub-on sentiment to paper.
- Argyle Tags
- 1. Cut argyle strip in half. Apply rub-on words to one tag. Cut short ribbon length and staple to tag.
- 2. For second tag, adhere gems to top and bottom diamonds. Punch 3/4" tree from Bits-n-Pieces sheet; adhere to center diamond. Punch 1-1/2" circle from same sheet; staple to top of tag.
- 1. Check out project "Merry Merry Photo Cube" to go along with this one.