Magnetic Frame Card
Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
- ProMAG magnets: Adhes•A•MAG magnetic sheet, 1’x2’; Button Magnets, four each: 1/2”, 3/4”
- ColorMates Extraordinary Paper cardstock: Dark Berry Red; White Heritage
- Holiday Designer Card Pad - Contemporary: candy cane stripe; red/green polka dots
- Glittered Holiday Die-cut Words & Phrases, four
- Red/white striped ribbon
- Photo or photocopy, 4”x6”
- Craft Bond Extra Strength Glue Stick
- Scotch Brand Double-Sided Removable Photo & Document Tape
- 1. Cut red cardstock to 8"x12"; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 5"x7" and 5-1/2"x7-1/2" pieces from magnetic sheet. Adhere larger piece to back of polka dot paper and smaller piece to back of red cardstock; trim excess. Attach polka dot magnet to card with tape.
- 3. Trace and cut 2-3/4"x4-3/4" opening at center of red magnet using craft knife and cutting mat. Trim photo to 3-1/4"x5-1/4" and adhere to frame behind opening.
- 4. Cut 4-3/4"x6-3/4" striped paper piece; trace and cut 3"x5" opening at center. Cut two 8" ribbon lengths and adhere across top and bottom of frame, securing ends at back. Glue striped frame around red frame opening. Attach frame to card with tape.
- 5. Adhere button magnets to backs of die cuts. Arrange magnets on card front using removable tape.
- 1. Use this design to make truly unique graduation announcements and birthday greetings.
- 2. Make easy magnetic frames for any theme - sports, weddings, travel, and more.