Gift Card Holder
- Dazzle Collection patterned: Sky Baubles; Pear Baubles
- Dazzle Collection 12”x12” Die-Cut Tags
- Dazzle Collection Rub-Ons
- Red variegated picot-edged ribbon
- Lipstick ink pad
- Circle punch, 1-3/4”
- 1. Cut 3"x10" Sky Baubles piece; score and fold at 2" and 6" from one end. Cut 2" section into flap.
- 2. Remove small blue/snowflake circle from tags sheet. Place tag over edge of flap to mark area for notch. Gently slide flap out from beneath tag, while holding tag steady; trace half-circle onto front of holder.
- 3. Open holder and place on cutting mat; cut along upper half of traced circle with craft knife to create notch. Ink edges Lipstick, including notch. Apply sentiment rub-on to holder.
- 4. Punch 1-3/4" circle from red side of Pear Baubles paper; mat snowflake tag on circle. Punch hole in top.
- 5. Punch holes in upper fold of holder, 1/2" from each side. Cut 8" ribbon length and thread through holes and tag; knot at top. Adhere gift card inside holder with double-sided tape or adhesive dots.