Friendship Accordion Album
- Black accordion album, 6"x6"
- Jet Stream cardstock
- Avenue Collection patterned
- Friendship rub-ons
- Avenue Die-Cut Tags
- Blue flower buttons
- Flowers: blue; cream
- ColorBox Charcoal Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Adhesives: Paper-Tac; Gem-Tac; 3-D Foam Squares
- 1. Cut 5-1/2" squares from various patterned papers; ink edges. Using photo as guide, adhere paper to album pages.
- 2. Cut four 4" square photo mats from blue cardstock, ink edges, and adhere to inner pages.
- 3. Cut 3/4"x6" striped strip, ink edges, and adhere across lower part of front cover.
- 4. Apply rub-on quotes to die-cut pieces; adhere die-cuts with foam adhesive throughout album.
- 5. Adhere flowers, with buttons in center, throughout album using embellishing glue.
- 1. Foam tape elevates focal point elements for added visual interest; add it to your tool chest.
- 2. You'll love the look of this album, so create two at once - once to give and one to keep.