Crystal Drop Stamped Ornaments
Delta Creative, Inc.
size: 6" tall
- STYROFOAM brand foam* balls: 1-1/2”; 2”
- White tissue paper
- Assorted beads and crystals
- Fine glitter
- Rubber Stampede stamps: Snow Swirl; Snowflakes; Snowflake Border
- Ceramcoat Acrylic Paints: Pop Pink; OJ; Hunter Green; Gecko
- Wash paintbrush, 1”
- Paint and Toss Sponges
- Gold wire, 20-gauge
- Sobo Glue
- 1. Use sponge and pouncing motion to gently apply Pop Pink to desired stamp. Stamp tissue paper, lifting stamp straight off to avoid smudging image. Repeat with paint colors and stamps of choice. (Note: A 6" tissue square will cover 2" ball.) Let dry. Tear stamped tissue into 1" pieces.
- 2. Insert toothpick into 1-1/2" ball to hold onto. Use large brush to paint ball coordinating color with stamped snowflake. Insert into block to dry.
- 3. Place toothpick in ends of 2" balls. Apply glue to entire ball; press tissue paper onto glue and use brush to smooth paper. Roll wet ball in glitter and place on block to dry.
- 4. Cover 1-1/2" balls with glue; roll in glitter and let dry.
- 5. (Note: Cut wire lengths to accommodate bead and crystal sizes, leaving at least 1/2" to insert into balls.) For top ornament loop, insert both wire ends through bead; apply glue to ends, and insert into stamped ball. For center connecting bead, thread bead onto straight wire length, apply glue to each end, and insert into stamped and painted balls. For bottom loop, thread wire through crystal and both ends through bead; apply glue to ends and insert into ball.