Christmas Countdown Album
- Wooden or chipboard mini album, 6”x6-1/2”
- Cardstock: green; cream
- Patterned: Winterberry; gold stripe; green ledger; red ledger
- Poinsettia blossom and leaves with red brad
- Brown Big Honkin’ Grunge Alpha/Number Stickers
- Ribbon: stitched green grosgrain; red/white sheer dot
- Smitten alphabet stamp set
- ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Craft punches: corner rounder; circle, 1/8”
- 1. Take apart album. Cut following paper pieces, ink edges, and adhere to album cover in order: 4"x6" stripe; 2-1/2"x6" green cardstock; 1"x6" berry, overlapping other pieces.
- 2. Lightly ink blossom edges; assemble and attach to front cover; stamp "countdown" at top.
- 3. Cut four 2-3/4"x5" pieces from red ledger paper; cut 10 from green ledger. Round corners and ink edges; punch hole near center top.
- 4. Apply number stickers as follows: apply 0-3 to red tags; apply 0-9 to green tags. Countdown will allow for up to 39 days, if desired, though 25 is most common.
- 5. Cut 5-1/2"x6" stripe piece and 1"x6" cream cardstock piece; ink edges and adhere inside back cover, with card stock at top. Place tags in album. Stamp "days" below tags.
- 6. Cut and tie 14" green ribbon length around back cover to secure tags, if desired. Close album. Cut and tie various ribbon lengths to rings.
- 1. Transform design into pregnancy countdown calendar for friend or family member.
- 2. Replace stamping with stickers or rub-ons if you prefer. Replace paper tags with photo tags.