Christmas Cookie Recipe Box
size: fits 4"x6" cards
- Raw Goods Recipe Box Kit
- Precious Metals Collection Silver Lining patterned: Luster; Radiant; Peppy
- Precious Metals Collection Silver Lining Rub-ons: ChiChi Alphabet; Post Alphabet; Swirl
- Precious Metals Collection Silver Lining Hardware Kit (ribbon charm)
- Lime Rickety Double Churned Scrapboard Alphabets
- Green silk ribbon, 1/2 yd.
- Stickles Christmas Red glitter glue
- ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Synthetic sponge
- Marvy Mega Scalloped Circle craft punch
- Paper trimmer with scallop blade or decorative-edge scissors
- Embellishing glue
Pattern - Holly Cookies
- 1. Follow manufacturer's directions to assemble box, if necessary.
- 2. Measure and cut Radiant paper pieces to fit sides of box. For lid, cut Peppy piece for top and four Luster pieces for sides. Adhere paper to box and lid; sand excess. Use sponge to ink edges.
- 3. Use scallop blade or decorative-edge scissors to cut narrow Luster strips to fit around box base. Use sponge to ink scalloped edges. Adhere strips to box and sand excess; ink edges.
- 4. Punch large scalloped circle from red side of papers and ink edges. Apply rub-on letters and brackets and adhere to box. Apply swirl rub-on to box, opposite circle.
- 5. Wrap lid edge with ribbon, inserting ends through charm. Spot glue ribbon to lid using embellishing glue. Apply rub-on letters over ribbon.
- 6. Sand and ink chipboard letter edges. Back "C" and each "o" with tiny bit of red paper, and then fill in with glitter glue. Adhere chipboard word to box.