Pattern - Baby's First Christmas Keepsake Ornament
- 1. Trace coaster onto wrong side of striped paper; cut out. Machine sew straight stitches close to striped circle edges; adhere to coaster.
- 2. Cut semi circle from orange paper; machine sew close to edges and glue to striped circle.
- 3. Print and cut out patterns. Cut small star from lt. green and large star from lt. yellow; machine sew close to edges and adhere to ornament. Cut tag from white; adhere letter stickers to spell "baby" and orange pen to write "for".
- 4. Stamp stocking on yellow star. Color alternating stripes and top of cuff white.
- 5. Punch orange, yellow, and white snowflakes; adhere to ornament.
- 6. Punch hole in top of ornament; attach eyelet.
- 7. For hanger, thread 10" fishing line through eyelet. Tie ribbon bow around both lengths. String beads onto both lengths as desired; knot ends at top.