3 Different Wine Bottle Tags
- White cardstock
- Patterned: Cherry Tomato; Butternut; Cornflower; Strawberry Dots
- Jolee’s by You Funky Spiral Die Cuts
- Silver metal items: mini brads, 14; 2” head pins, three; 3/16” eyelets, three
- Assorted crystal and spacer beads
- Craft punches: hole, 1/16” and 3/16”; circle: 1”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”; corner rounder
- Round-nose pliers
- Computer and printer
- 1. Cut 3"x8" pieces from white cardstock and patterned paper; adhere layers together. Score and fold 2-3/4" from top. Round top corners with punch.
- 2. Punch 1-1/2" circle at center top, 1/2" from edge. Punch 3/16" hole at center bottom; attach eyelet.
- 3. Cut 1-1/2"x3" dots piece and adhere across tag, 1/2" from bottom. Print message onto cardstock and cut into narrow strip; adhere to tag on an angle. Trim excess and insert brads at each end.
- 4. Cut rectangle, or punch large circle, from cardstock; round corners and adhere to tag. Insert brads. Punch smaller circles from papers and adhere to white pieces. Adhere swirls.
- 5. Thread beads onto head pin, insert through eyelet, and use pliers to bend pin back around to top bead.
- 1. Buy supplies and extra beads to make coordinating wine charms; see your local craft store for help.
- 2. For faster tags, use holiday-themed stickers or rub-ons in place of paper pieces.