Wedding Keepsake Display
Tilano Decorative Products, Inc.
- Tilano Fresco 8”x10” Canvas Kits (Tilano Decorative Products, Inc.), two
- Wedding Invitation Kit (Anna Griffin)
- Pink cardstock (Bazzill Basics Paper)
- Sheer ribbon
- Gold brads (Making Memories)
- Memories Stamped Brush Frame
- Wedding photo
- Brass hinge (available at home improvement stores)
- Scrapbooking Glue (Liquid Nails)
- Computer and printer
- Photoshop Elements 5.0 or photo-editing software
- Photo Canvas
- 1. Save photo onto computer. Use photoediting program to resize photo to 8"x10". Digitally personalize photo as desired. (Note: Designer used a digital brush stamped frame to apply border around photo in sample project.)
- 2. Follow kit manufacturer's instructions to transfer photo to canvas.
- Invitation Canvas
- 1. Embellish background as desired. (Note: Designer covered sample canvas with patterned cardstock and vellum strip from wedding invitation kit. Canvas may also be painted, stamped, etc.)
- 2. Tightly wrap ribbon horizontally around center of canvas, gluing ends in back.
- 3. Adhere wedding invitation to center of canvas. Remove prongs from brads; adhere to invitation corners. Cut butterflies from pink cardstock; adhere to canvas.
- 4. Gently drill screws to attach hinge to canvases.