Tiny Treat Tins
- Tin with lid, 2-1/2”x2-1/2”
- Cream cardstock
- Spice Collection patterned (Paper Salon)
- Coordinating ribbons
- Small colored safety pins (Making Memories)
- Fall Tailored Tin stamp set (Paper Salon)
- Ink pads: black; orange
- Cricut Electronic Cutter and Mini Monograms Cartridge (ProvoCraft)
- Mod Podge découpage medium (Plaid)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Cut striped or floral paper to fit around tin lid. Follow manufacturer's instructions to découpage paper to lid; let dry.
- 2. Cut paisley ghost or candy corn paper to fit around tin. Decoupage paper to tin; let dry.
- 3. Fill tins with candy and tie ribbon around each tin.
- 4. Use electronic cutter to cut two scalloped circles from solid sides of cardstock. Cut smaller circles from Chiffon cardstock. Stamp images on circles as shown. Adhere circles together. Use marker to add dots to scallops, if desired. Pin tags to ribbons.