Pattern - Through the Garden Gate Pop-Up Card
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Cut off-white cardstock to 6-5/8"x9-1/2"; score and fold in half to create "inner card." Place card on cutting mat; place cut-and-fold pattern along fold.
- 2. Cut and fold card as indicated on pattern; a mountain fold folds up toward you; a valley fold folds back away from you. Refer to side-view photo as guide. This will give you three "square box pop-up" surfaces.
- 3. Flatten card again and use Espresso ink to stamp "Secret Garden" sentiment on bottom half. Stamp poem with flowers at upper right; use chalks to color flowers as desired. Sponge card edges with Sepia ink.
- 4. Cut cranberry cardstock to 7-1/4"x10"; score and fold in half. Adhere stamped card inside cranberry card.
- 5. Use Espresso ink to stamp vintage woman image, 10 flowers and 10 small leaves onto separate piece of off-white card stock. Use Pesto ink to stamp one fern leaf onto cardstock. Color images with chalks, using photo as guide. Carefully cut out each stamped image; ink edges of vintage woman Espresso.
- 6. Use StazOn ink to stamp gate on acetate sheet; cut out. Insert black brad at center; poke hole with needle before inserting brad to prevent tearing acetate. Adhere three flowers and two small leaves to back of gate. Adhere gate to front-most square box pop-up.
- 7. Adhere one flower over stem end of fern leaf. Adhere three flowers together in cluster with small leaf to either side. Adhere these pieces to middle square box pop-up, the longest of the three.
- 8. Adhere bottom right corner of woman image to back-most square box pop-up. Cut 1/2"x2-1/2" off-white cardstock strip and fold into 1/2" square. Adhere square behind woman and to card for added strength.
- 9. Cut 4-1/4"x6-1/2" off-white cardstock piece. Sponge edges with Sepia ink. Adhere to card front. Stamp Espresso sentiment on separate piece of off-white cardstock; trim as shown. Sponge edges with Sepia ink and mat on cranberry cardstock; adhere to card. Adhere remaining small leaves and flowers to card front.